Wesley Conrad Miller joined our family on February 10th, 2026. His parents Mark and Amber, his sister Laura, and all his grandparents and aunts and uncles are over the moon.
Congratulations to you and your families! Beautiful pictures. John and I are so very happy for you all.all and we wish her a lifetime of good health and happiness. Hugs, Robin
Beautiful perfect baby! Congratulations! Sheila Galanie
ReplyDeleteIt’s Diane. He is so beautiful and precious. All my love…
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to you and your families! Beautiful pictures. John and I are so very happy for you all.all and we wish her a lifetime of good health and happiness.
ReplyDeleteHugs, Robin
That is wonderful. More magic to watch as it blooms over the coming years. I am happy for you.
ReplyDeleteHugs, Kirk Goolsby
Sally and John here wishing you another happy addition to your family. Glad everyone is doing well. Wesley is adorable!
ReplyDeleteHe is beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations
ReplyDelete