Best Part of being in Northern Virginia! Seeing our friends and colleagues.
We so enjoyed seeing folks that I often forgot to take the pictures. Missing for sure are Cindy Wagner, Cindy's cousin, Becca Wright and Mike Berrigan and Raji Subramanian.
Here's the one's who did fall victim to the iphone snapshot machine:
Pat Daron, who mentored Cindy when I started at NOVA and has been a friend and mentor ever since. She has retired (before me) and it was a treasure to see her!
Mary and Jill
Samira -- long standing colleague, and Todd, new at Annandale since I worked there
Pat and Kirk
Tom and Sheryl -- Great CCC friends that we had dinner with on this trip! And a great walk.
Bill and his brother John doing some fishing at Jone's Point Park in Alexandria.
Retirement Lessons Learned -- Stay in touch with all the folks!
Voyaya -- Good friends are the best!

Comments
Post a Comment