GrampCamp2024-- Chicago, An Interesting City

GrampCamp is the highlight of the summer for Bill and me -- We get to travel with our now 10-year-old grandson for a couple of weeks.  This year he agreed to be a guest writer for a few blog posts capturing the highlights of GrampCamp 2024-- An Amtrak trip to Glacier National Park and back, followed by a few days of camping at Indiana Dunes National Park.  Anything we've written in in italics.  The rest is William's contribution: 

                                 
 So I am the guest writer! William!🥰😍 This is me. (That pic of the handsome boy btw) 


Yes, so this is The Bean in Chicago's  Millennium Park  We had so much fun in this park! So here are DA BEAN pics.







Next we have this fountain. It is in the same park btw. The faces spit at you! 




SPIT!!

                                        Splashing around!
      More writing.... (but at the park)

                                                   
 Weird slide... ( I went down the slide wrong the first time lol)
 
What are these called? I had fun with them anyway.

These pics are in the hotel. I was writing, it was fun. 


Trying some Chicago Deep Dish Pizza! Yummy!!😍



   I also went swimming. I didn't know that someone took that pic. This was the only time that I went swimming in that pool. They were doing work on our hotel pool the next day, so we went to the pool down the street.






Comments

Post a Comment