WELCOME BACK TO WILLIAMS SUPA DUPA AWESOME GOSSIP STORY TIMEEEEEEE!!πππππππππππ
Our first stop on the Oregon Coast (truly where my heart lives) was at Honeyman State Park that sits in a 2-mile wide, 47-mile long stretch of sand dunes. They are much higher than they look. Large campground, a little crowded, but in general quite nice.

SAND DUNES!!! THESE little BIG BACKS where huge!!!! (again-- much higher than they look)
This was the BIG BACKED dune in the whole park! tee hee. I climbed the big dune and ran back down. Its very fast. I did this like a billion times. (I'm sure it felt like a billion, but according Granddad and his tired legs it was 4 times.)
Lake Cleawox, the site of my childhood Girl Scout Camp. The camp is still there and I remember the waterfront like it was yesterday.
This. lake.was.cold.ππππππ. And according to park rangers, the north end of the lake is being filled in with sand from the drifting dunes.
William is using a float near the shore here because he was not a strong swimmer, but by the end of GrampCamp, William passed the swimming test at the local YMCA-- wherever local was at the time . GrampCamp worked its wonders!
YUMMY SO YUMMY!!! S'MORESme, pool in sand (At Heceta Head Beach)
An Internet picture of Tillicum Beach Campground's path to the beach. We had a great, wooded state-park campsite on top of this cliff. We'll return there, for sure. Just north of Yachats.
SO GOOD this breakfast was the best!! If you look carefully through the window and the fog, you can see the rocks of the ocean. Adobe Hotel in Yachats. One of my favorite places on the Oregon Coast.
This was a tsunami simulation at the Hatfield Marine Science Center in Newport, Oregon. You build a building and see if it can survive. (none survived the tidal wave produced by that tank, but that was the point.)
THE only thing Grammy took a picture of at the Oregon Coast Aquarium WAS A PUFFIN!! LIKE WHY A PUFFIN!! (Fairly nice aquarium-- quite crowded on the foggy, cold day. I like puffins.)
Kite flying alpha ππππ OREGON, WHY THE FOG ? YOU'RE FIREDπ‘π‘π‘ (The fog bank is seen a little out to sea in the sky in this picture. Its on its way!)
more kite flying!! ππππ
I love the kite I got!!ππππππππππππ
WOYAYA
WELCOME BACK TO DAILY JOKES WITH WILLIAM!!!πππππ
WHAT DO YOU CALL A BEAR WITHOUT ANY EARS??
B. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH













Comments
Post a Comment